Two days ago, I turned 29. I’m officially in the last year of my 20s. How did that happen??? It still boggles my mind that it was seven years ago that I was graduating college, going on concert tour to Italy, then getting married to Jesse. It’s already been almost four years since I finished seminary. Time flies.
So I’ve created a list of 29 things that I want to do before I turn 30. Some of them are things I want to learn. Some of them are fitness goals. Some of them are things to do around the house. Without further ado, here they are!
- Be pregnant with surrobaby
- Lose at least 45 pounds
- Reread Harry Potter series
- Read at least 30 books*
- Bench press with the 25 lb plates
- Learn to do a handstand
- Full plank for 90+ seconds
- Organize basement
- Organize the art closet
- Paint bathroom
- Paint our room
- Finish Totoro painting
- Create art for nerdy gallery wall
- Crochet dolls for girls’ Xmas gifts
- Learn to sew
- Learn to embroider
- Knit a fancy scarf
- Learn three new vocal solos
- Build raised bed
- Have a vegetable garden
- Convert back of shed into chicken coop
- Get chickens!
- Build new window boxes for front of house
- Plant hydrangeas out front
- Volunteer at Gorman Heritage Farm
- Learn to paint with watercolors
- Create a coffee station in dining room
- Vacation to Lakeside
- Watch all of Classic Who
I got the idea for this list from Elsie Larson, creator of A Beautiful Mess. Here is a link to her original. Her blog is absolutely filled with inspiration. Check it out!
*I’m planning to make a page of all the books I read this year. Feel free to follow along. Or make suggestions! What do you think I should read?